Consider including rainwater recycling in your xeriscape design. Rain barrels provide an easy way to catch and re-use storm water runoff from structures. Examine your landscape during rainfall to discover any other areas that generate runoff. Ponder ways to direct and use that runoff. Sometimes a dry creek can help shuttle runoff from a driveway to a garden area.
Research different materials and concepts for hardscape areas. Xeriscape ideas include choosing paver patterns that allow some open earth between pavers to allow rain to percolate into soil. For instance, you might want to replace a concrete or macadam driveway with gravel, porous paving or turf stone, pavers with openings that allow grass to grow through them.
- Colorado Waterwise Home
- Dream Green Landscape
- Xeriscape Definition Of Xeriscape By Merriamwebster
- Singing Gardens Welcome
- Xeriscape Colorado The Complete Guide Connie Lockhart
- Xeriscape Design Ideas The Landscape Design Site
- Backyard Xeriscape Design Plan Landscaping Ideas And Answers
- The 20 Best Xeriscape Plants For Colorado Lotlines
- Xeriscaping Ideas Landscaping Network
- Arte Verde Landscape Design Landscape Architect Phoenix
Tags: #Xeriscape Ideas