Shonila.com – Tricks of the trade to help you get top dollar when selling your home.
Selling Secret #1: The first impression is the only impression
No matter how good the interior of your home looks, buyers have already judged your home before they walk through the door. You never have a second chance to make a first impression. It’s important to make people feel warm, welcome and safe as they approach the house. Spruce up your home’s exterior with inexpensive shrubs and brightly colored flowers. You can typically get a 100-percent return on the money you put into your home’s curb appeal. Entryways are also important. You use it as a utility space for your coat and keys. But, when you’re selling, make it welcoming by putting in a small bench, a vase of fresh-cut flowers or even some cookies.
Selling Secret #2: Always be ready to show
Your house needs to be “show-ready” at all times – you never know when your buyer is going to walk through the door. You have to be available whenever they want to come see the place and it has to be in tip-top shape. Don’t leave dishes in the sink, keep the dishwasher cleaned out, the bathrooms sparkling and make sure there are no dust bunnies in the corners. It’s a little inconvenient, but it will get your house sold.
- 10 Bestkept Painting Secrets To Help Sell Your Home Faster
- Top 10 Best Emergency Survival Foods To Stockpile
- Stock Market Bestkept Secrets
- 10 Bestkept Secrets For Buying A Home Hgtv
- Health Yahoo Lifestyle
- Real Estate Listings Housing News And Advice From Aol
- List Of Bestselling Books Wikipedia
- Cindy Gerard Wwwcindygerardcom Romance Suspense Author
- Weird Michigan Your Travel Guide To Michigans Local
- Weird Us Your Travel Guide To Americas Local Legends